Re: Stuff to do

    Hi Peter :)

 * Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> dixit:
> No doubt more will show up.  This isn't going to be quick to get right.

    Peter, you're doing a superb job maintaining, fixing and
improving the mess that the zsh code is. The same goes to the other
contributors: you're geniuses (evil geniuses, of course XDD).

    I've read some of the code in zsh and sincerely, I would start
it from scratch. Maintaining such messy code is one of the worst
things I have in my worst nightmares.

    So, if this is not going to be quick, it doesn't matter at all.
Even if you stop maintaining zsh, it doesn't matter at all. We should
be more than thankful to you and the other contributors for what
you've done until now. It's the kind of work that it impossible to
pay, and the reason I make free software.

    Thanks a lot for your hard work: zsh is just fantastic and
although far from perfect, the people behind it are just fantastic.
Go on :))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado