Re: shebang problem

Le 25 nov. 06 à 20:31, Bart Schaefer a écrit :

My suspicion is that perhaps there's another file named "ruby" somewhere

in your path that is not the executable you think it is.

no, no, thanks very much for your help, in fact it is my fault.

the error message was speaking about line n° 8, obviously i had a look to this line and the lines above.

EXCEPT ONE : THE FIRST

my mistake was, instead of writing as shebang :

#!/usr/bin/env ruby -w

i wrote :

#/usr/bin/env ruby -w

not easy to see in a text file that the "!" is missing...

i had to do a ktrace to find that ;-)

i enjoy very much zsh anyway.

have a good week-end !

Yvon