zsh on short terminals

Hi,

If I run a terminal with less than 3 lines (geometry 80x1 for
example), then the first 17 chars of the prompt are not displayed

A friend of mine reproduced this on a completely different computer
with a different linux distribution, so I think that this is a bug in
zsh.

I am not subscribed to this list and am only posting to report, so if
you need any additional information, please email me directly.
--
David