Re: zsh randomly freezing

Ismail =?utf-8?q?D=C3=B6nmez?= wrote:
> Recently I got zsh randomly freezing. Like when working in vi it would
> freeze and whatever I write doesn't show up in console but if I open
> another console and open the same file with vi I can see the new text
> appended to the file.

Unfortunately this is likely to be due to some race condition that's
unlikely to be fixable unless we can reproduce it.  Are you saying it
freezes when you start vi, or when you exit, or while you're in vi (when
the shell's not doing anything, of course)?  Is this some well-known
Linux distribution?  If so, it might be worth posting the contents of
config.status to see if something is obviously different.

To get further information regarding CSR, please visit our Investor Relations page at http://ir.csr.com/csr/about/overview