Re: Fix a typo in _git.

2008/8/18 Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2008/8/18 Clint Adams <clint@xxxxxxx>:
>> On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 07:27:31PM +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
>>> git branch is a UI command, it's not guaranteed to always indicate the current
>>> branch with a * for example. It also doesn't tell you if a branch is
>>> in refs/heads
>>> or refs/remotes. The completion doesn't differentiate between those yet, but
>>> it definitely should, I don't think I'll be able to fix that though.
>>>
>>> As for _call_program, I don't really know what the purpose of that is. I don't
>>> have a reason for not using it though.
>>
>>       _call_program tag string ...
>>              This function provides a mechanism for the user to over‐
>>              ride  the  use  of an external command.  It looks up the
>>              command style with the supplied tag.  If  the  style  is
>>              set,  its  value is used as the command to execute.  The
>>              strings from the call  to  _call_program,  or  from  the
>>              style  if set, are concatenated with spaces between them
>>              and the resulting string is evaluated.  The return  sta‐
>>              tus is the return status of the command called.
>
> Ah, I see.

Now that I actually rebased my stuff on top of latest cvs, and include
_call_program, I notice what I think is the reason I removed it: It
doesn't work. Does it work for you? It's kind of weird, all the other
_call_program in _git work fine, just the three git for-each-ref don't.
And they work fine with the _call_program \S+ removed...

--
Mikael Magnusson