Re: functrace and funcsourcetrace (was Re: PATCH: trace information for sourced files)

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:13:39 +0200
"Mikael Magnusson" <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The current cvs zsh crashes for me on any tabcompletion now iff i've
> done a zcompile on the functions dir in /usr/local/share/zsh/blabla.

If it's only with zcompile'd functions, it could be it just needs a
version number update to deconfuse matters.  It's time I produced a dev
version with a new number.  (There are various things I still need to do
before a proper beta release, most notably the other half of the
completion match control conversion to wide characters.)  I'm around
until Monday, I'll try and fit it in.