Re: Building yodl on OS X 10.3.9?

On Apr 15, 2009, at 11:24 AM, Frank Terbeck wrote:
Jesse W <jessw@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
handle the zsh sources -- can someone who is actually using v2 confirm?
Otherwise I'll just try it, and see if I can get it working.
I'm using yodl version 2.14.1 and it hanndles zsh's docs just fine.
Thanks, but I managed to get the old version working.

What it took, for reasons I'm not able to understand, was to force HAVE_MALLOC_H to 1 (rather than 0 as configure wanted to set it to); this stopped it from trying to redefine the malloc functions, and after that it built (and handled the zsh docs) just fine. (Although it kept complaining it couldn't find malloc.h ...) I have no idea what happened, but now I can test patchs I make to the zsh docs, so that's better... ;-)

Thanks for the help, everyone,

Jesse Weinstein