Re: Git mirror at SF

Wayne Davison <wayned@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 12:29:37PM +0200, Frank Terbeck wrote:
> > a) I don't see any new tags (like one for 4.3.10-dev-3).
>
> Tags weren't being pushed, so the newest one (I assume you meant
> 4.3.9-dev-3) wasn't in the public repo, and older tags were pointing

That's what I meant, yeah.

> to older hash values.  See if my tag push helps your other issue too
> (since I'm not sure what visualization tool you were using).  The

It was gitk.

> various http://zsh.git.sf.net/ shortlog pages show the tags in their
> right places now.

Well, zsh-4.3.9-dev-3 is there now. 4.3.9-dev-2 and -1 are not, but it
seems the cvs repo is lacking those symbolic names, too (at least 'cvs
log' does not mention them) - so I guess that's fine.

The non-linearity of the repository didn't vanish after I pulled. I
did a re-clone after that and now I cannot find it anymore... So
I guess my previous repo was broken for some reason. So, sorry for the
noise.

Regards, Frank

                                                  -- RFC 1925