Re: How to accept a completion?

On Apr 29,  5:12pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} } % scp file lth:
} } Now how do i complete files on the remote end? If i press tab again i just get
} } % scp file lth/
} } And if i type a : i get
} } % scp file lth::
}
} I believe the following is the correct fix.  I tried some more specific
} things with -r instead of -q but they seemed unsatisfactory.

Hmm, on the other hand, I just noticed that

% scp file lth:<space>

becomes

% scp file lth <cursor>

So arguably on a whitespace character the colon should be left there.
Maybe '-r:' really would be better than '-q'.  (The -q is correct in
the case with the '=' suffix, though, I'm pretty sure.)

Any thoughts?