Re: file completion problem in 4.3.9-dev-2

> Unless there is an update on this, I would add this to the bug tracker.
> Any nays?

OK by me.  Is the bug tracker publicly available yet?

BTW, Bart said he couldn't reproduce it on another thread ("another
file completion problem in 4.3.9-dev-2") and I have not gotten back to
look into it further.  I certainly plan to dig into it further at some
point, but since it'll probably require some effort, I'm planning to
focus on a couple other things first with my scarce zsh hacking time.

greg