Re: need help debugging cvs completion problem

>> It looks to me like that should probably be "compadd" rather than
>> "_path_files".

Of course that seems to work.. that line in _cvs_existing_entries was
changed here:

| revision 1.20
| date: 2003/07/03 11:34:57;  author: pws;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -2
| 19696: quoting of existing CVS-managed files was wrong

from something that looked very much like _cvs_modified_entries still
does, and I had already predicted that this function would have
quoting problems with the pattern constructed.  I will make the
analogous change, with the correction to compadd, to
_cvs_modified_entries, rename the 'pat' variable which is no longer a
pattern in both functions, and submit the patch.

'19696' is a reference to a mailing list message right?  How do I look
that up?  I tried the 'Look up message by official number' at

http://www.zsh.org/mla/

but it doesn't get me to a message that seems relevant..

thanks,
Greg