Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: list not accepting posts?
- X-seq: zsh-workers 27196
- From: Phil Pennock <zsh-workers+phil.pennock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Zsh list <zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: list not accepting posts?
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:23:46 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=d200902; d=spodhuis.org; h=Received:Date:From:To:Subject:Message-ID:Mail-Followup-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Disposition:In-Reply-To; b=ZnBd0eeaI8vkndxNlazU466fcnBNzN/kMT0OLycPFGYl5Jb7JJJvtw+530eokVZXnjZh/XRZVBsncqrbfUF7VoCjda8DAY+wPF7ENojBXirIFeudHpnuQyPvpf19A1biiF5JgytftN3lISEmEIiJVk3aOVLqMuT0x9kFWKfNKEo=;
- In-reply-to: <19055.8924.31161.427073@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mail-followup-to: Zsh list <zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <19055.8924.31161.427073@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 2009-07-28 at 12:10 -0400, Greg Klanderman wrote:
> I sent a message yesterday and got a temporary failure:
> | Final-recipient: rfc822; zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx
> | Action: delayed
> | Status: 4.1.1
> | Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 451 4.3.5 Server configuration problem
> | Last-attempt-Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 06:00:35 +0000
> and the message has not yet been sent to the list, so this is just a
> test message..
The list management software (qconfirm) also uses SMTP Envelope Sender
to test for membership and does not understand BATV envelopes. Other
mailing-list managers use Sender:/From:/etc and so are unaffected.
A result is that I'm having to individually confirm every message I
send. So I send less and start feeling frustrated any time I want to
post to zsh-workers. I'll have to confirm this post before anyone else
On May 1st (2009) I mailed staff@xxxxxxxxxx to ask about this;
dotsrc.org appears to be the new name for sunsite.dk, etc. I've had no
Does anyone have any contacts with sunsite.dk that can get this fixed?
Messages sorted by: