Re: minor niggle with svn completion of sub-commands

> I would have thought so, but as usual there are no real experts on this
> stuff.  It might be an unexpected interaction with something else in the
> completion system (which wouldn't stop it being a bug).

I traced the problem a bit further into the comparguments C code, and
it got pretty hopeless at that point just trying to read the code.  If
I could easily locate the code that's matching the parsed definitions
against the word to be completed, maybe that would help.  It seems
like maybe it's in ca_parse_line.. I guess next step is to attach gdb
and step through that.

Greg