Re: zsh ignores the arguments on its first command.

Martin Buchholz wrote:
> Hi zsh maintainers,
>
> This is a bug report.
>
> It seems that when the shell is invoked using
> zsh -i -c 'COMMAND1; COMMAND2'
> then COMMAND1 is executed without its arguments!

I think your terminal is being screwed up somehow.  That explains both
why you can't see the echo output and can't see the ${+terminfo}.

It usually helps if you can boil bugs down to what happens with the "-f"
option, so we're not relying on unseen side effects of initialisation
scripts.

Also, I'm afraid we don't have the spare time to go poking around in
distribution's zshrc files, but if you think there's some effect we
(rather than the distribution) should know about, please do report it.