Re: zsh ignores the arguments on its first command.

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 14:45, Peter Stephenson
> Martin Buchholz wrote:

> I think your terminal is being screwed up somehow.  That explains both
> why you can't see the echo output and can't see the ${+terminfo}.

I expect ${+terminfo} to be 0, not to give an error.

> It usually helps if you can boil bugs down to what happens with the "-f"
> option, so we're not relying on unseen side effects of initialisation
> scripts.

Alright, let's try again to report the bug with the terminfo special
parameter and the zsh/terminfo module:

$ (unset TERM; zsh -fic 'echo $ZSH_VERSION; echo ${+terminfo}')
4.3.10
zsh:1: unknown parameter: terminfo

 $ (unset TERM; zsh -fic 'echo $ZSH_VERSION; echo ${+terminfo}')
4.3.4
0

The behavior in 4.3.4 is the expected one,
and the behavior in 4.3.10 is a regression
introduced since then.

My guess is that the zsh core is not prepared to deal
with the NULL return from getterminfo.

Martin