Re: Mac OS X Prompt Bug

There is no /etc/zshprofile, /etc/zshrc or any other combination. /etc/profile is not sourced.

I have found nothing in the output of zsh -l -x. Like I said, it’s not a configuration issue. It’s something in ZSH or Terminal.app or both. Nothing hooks on those functions. It’s possible that ZSH outputs some sequences Terminal.app does not like and generates those lines. Perhaps, they are invisible characters.

Output of zsh -l -x.

krustyroo% zsh -l -x
+/etc/zshenv:2> [ -x /usr/libexec/path_helper ']'
+/etc/zshenv:3> /usr/libexec/path_helper -s
+/etc/zshenv:3> eval 'PATH="/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/Users/sorin/.local/bin:/Users/sorin/.local/sbin";' export 'PATH;'
+(eval):1> PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/Users/sorin/.local/bin:/Users/sorin/.local/sbin
+(eval):1> export PATH