Re: Submitting patches [was: Re: Updated _git completion (not attached)]

On Mar 20, 11:41am, Benjamin R. Haskell wrote:
}
} Patches are text/* ...except when they're not.

Reasonable position in the general case, but if someone is submitting
non-text patches for zsh we have a larger issue.

(I'll revise that sentiment when someone volunteers to translate the
doc into non-English languages, but until then ...)