Re: Slowness issue with git completion

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 23:35, Felipe Contreras
<felipe.contreras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 12:13 AM, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> It's only slow in repos as large as the linux one.

> No. It's slow everywhere, it's *dead* slow on Linux. And BTW, there's
> thousands of developers working on Linux (the kernel), I guess we are
> not important.

So perhaps you can improve it then.  Or one of the thousands of
developers working on Linux (the kernel).  (I don’t believe that a
very large fraction of them actually use Zsh, though, or someone would
have already provided a patch.)  Or perhaps you could patch the kernel
to make it faster?

I’ve spent innumerable hours on making it correct.  I expect someone
to pitch in a couple of hours to make it fast.

I find your attitude in this thread rather offensive.