Re: Problem with fake-files style and cd

On May 27,  3:25am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} Been sitting on this patch for a while, is it okay to commit?

I feel a little silly mentioning these nits, but stylistically,

for names of directories DASH()- when the cdpath array is set,

would fit the context better.  There are no full-stops in any of
the other items in that list.  Also, you have "is used" in one
entry and "will be used" in the other.  (Prefer "is used".)

More substantively, remind me what "used instead" means here?  The
word "used" is not specific enough, I guess.