Re: _arguments and state_descr (Re: Next release)

On Dec 12,  4:46pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Well, you could call it "state_message", or perhaps better
} "state_messages".

I'd call it "state_messages" if "state" were also plural, but neither
that nor "context" is.

I'm tempted toward just "message" to go with the other two, but we
probably should be sticking with things unlikely to clash with other
names in the scope ... so I guess I'll just leave it "state_descr"
if no one has a strong opinion.