Re: Zsh on Precise Pangolin; META-FAQ does not build properly under recent yodl

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 11:14:45 -0700
> The version of yodl available via apt-get for this distribution is
> 3.00.0.  The newline in the definition of sect() from META-FAQ.yo is
> being lost for some reason.  I just checked my build on MacOS Lion
> (which is even more of a pain to set up, because Xcode no longer
> includes any of the GNU toolchain) where yodl is 2.13.2 [*] and
> actually it comes out the same way there, so this may have been broken
> for a while.  It's correct in the zsh tarball so PWS must have a
> different version of yodl on his build host (?).

I've got 1.31.18 here, but I may have a different version at home where
I built it; it won't be 3 though it's conceivable it's some version of
2.  I don't track versions of yodl; it was unmaintained for some time
and although I had a go at Yodl 2 at some point I've mostly kept to what
I know works.

It would be helpful if someone using a more recent version could
investigate.  Is this the only thing showing up?

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog