Re: Completion collision, best way to fix

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 03:39:24AM +0200, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:

> What we could do is to provide a Unix/_pkg
> Which will do the #compdef pkg and call _pkg5 on Solaris and _pkgng on FreeBSD?

Works for me -- it's certainly a far simpler solution -- though I hardly
have the final say on that.  Phil's solution would work for me, too.

> While you are here will you accept FreeBSD specific completion for
> _zfs ? :D like the jail/unjail subcommand

Sure.  As long as the CLIs don't diverge too strongly, and the OS checks
don't complicate the script too badly, that works just fine for me.  That's
why either Bart or Peter asked that it be put in Unix rather than Solaris
in the first place.

Danek