Re: Access to CVS

For pull requests that originate outside of patches, a convenient work flow
is to have the committer merge with 'git merge --squash' as a matter of
course. This way allows all of the advantages of distributed version
control while still keeping mainline history a linear sequence of clean
patches you can bisect to.

Best,
Alex Ogier