Fw: zsh, it's time to upgrade your classic SourceForge project

Sourceforge is updating their system; for some reason this time round
it's not automatic.  I shall probably just press the button, but beware
the URLs will changed (it's not as if that would be the first time).
Now is probably as good a time as any.

No, they're not retiring CVS yet.

pws

Dear zsh project admin,

Since your project has shown some activity in the last few months, we
want to be sure that you're aware that some changes are happening at
SourceForge, and we want to be sure you're not caught by surprise.

As you may already be aware, SourceForge is upgrading to a new platform
(code-named Allura), and as a result, we'll be retiring the Classic
SourceForge platform, which your project is still using. Our goal is to
have everybody off of the old platform in the first quarter of next
year, so that we can retire that code and focus our attention on the new
platform. It would, of course, be preferable if you migrate your own
project in your own time.

You can read more about the new platform at
https://sourceforge.net/p/upgrade/ and then, when you're ready, press
the Upgrade button next to your project name.

If you have any concerns about the process, or if your project has an
unusually large number of forums, source code repositories, or trackers,
please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your upgrade. It's
important to us that it go smoothly.

As always, thanks for being part of the SourceForge community.

Rich Bowen
SourceForge Community Manager
rbowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx