Re: git updates stalled?

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Wayne Davison <wayned@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> it looks like I'll need to lookup names one at a time now.

I coded that up and tested it, and it's working.

 It also appears that developers on the project aren't given any write
> permission (only admins), so I don't think I'll be able to commit anything
> to the new git repo.

At least, that's what the admin page seems to say.  However, I do have
commit rights to the new repo, so I updated it.  (I also updated the old
git repo when I was testing my update script, so they both should be at the
same spot now -- eventually the old repo will become read-only, but
apparently not yet.)

..wayne..