Re: One-command mail import with X-Seq: and ChangeLog

Thanks, Simon.

On Apr 7,  9:48pm, Simon Ruderich wrote:
}
} Don't --amend anything public though, e.g. nothing which is already in
} origin/master.

Hmm.  Is there some way to effectively make that impossible? I.e., rebase
after push or something?

} Using _one_ extra branch repeatedly is not necessary in Git, as
} branches are very cheap.

Cheaply implemented, yes; cheap in terms of me executing the absolute
minimum number of shell commands between deciding to respond to a bug
report on the list and a fix arriving in the origin master ... :-)

--
Barton E. Schaefer