Re: Alignment issue with multiple describes

On Apr 21,  3:59pm, Felipe Contreras wrote:
}
} Anyway, I'm going to label this as a bug the zsh developers are
} unwilling to fix, and I'm going to work around it by avoiding more
} than one _description with actual descriptions.

Please don't consider anything I say as speaking for "the zsh developers"
as a group.  I'm just answering your questions.

On the other hand, if you actually want to encourage someone to work on
this for you, I think you're going about it the wrong way.

} And BTW, the fact that you have part of the code nobody understands,
} has touched, or is willing to touch in a decade should be a concern to
} you.

It is, in fact; but it's not something I'm really in a position to do
anything about.  I already give zsh as much time as I can (in fact more
than I probably ought to), and thankfully most of the people I try to
help out have a better attitude about it than you apparently do.

Enjoy your day.  If any further messages from you manage to spark useful
discussion, you probably should not expect me to Cc you as a courtesy,
because I have no evidence that I'll get any courtesy in return.