Re: Bug somewhere in verbose output for completion listing

On Oct 3,  2:00pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Bug somewhere in verbose output for completion listing
}
} I expect this to be greeted with something like the cough from the back
} of the room when Krusty the Clown tells a joke --- I can't reproduce
} this reliably at the moment --- but something determining output width
} in completion listings (I'm using the zsh/complist module) isn't being
} reset properly.

This looks as though it's related to this from a few months ago:

    http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2013/msg00368.html

Unfortunately I don't have any new insights.