Re: Bug somewhere in verbose output for completion listing

On Oct 3,  7:50am, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
}     http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2013/msg00368.html
}
} Unfortunately I don't have any new insights.

Well, one maybe:  There's a static global struct in computil.c called
cd_state that has maxmlen and minmlen fields.  Those are based on the
exported globals maxmlen and minmlen from compcore.c, which the comment
(there's a comment!) describes as "Length of the longest/shortest match".

A bit of grepping does not find anywhere that cd_state.maxmlen is reset
across ZLE exit/restart.  I'm a bit worried that forcibly doing so may
slow down or actually break _oldlist, but maybe cd_state is the place
to start looking.