Re: PATCH: add more ulimit extensions from BSDs

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 02:33:18 +0100
Stefan Neudorf <BM-2cXppXU4T67w7j6NCir9T1WdzBHmFgBnLj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On FreeBSD 10, ulimit -a shows at the end
>
>   -N 11:                              unlimited
>   -N 12:                              unlimited
>   -N 13:                              unlimited
>
> while sh's ulimit -a describes them as
>
>   pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
>   swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
>   kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
>
> and DragonFly only has
>
>   posixlocks                      (-k)  unlimited

Thanks for the changes... are we sure that posixlocks and kqueues are
mutually incompatible, or should we move one to -K via #define's if both
exist?

pws