Re: env -i /usr/local/bin/zsh infinite parse error

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 23:26:39 -0800
Darren Cheng <darren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I did a fresh install of rvm without any ruby versions installed and that
> command worked fine.
> I installed ruby-2.0.0-p353 and the error came back.
>
> Is this an issue I should take up with rvm?

Possibly; it depends what the error is actually coming from.  Is that
rvm script supposed to be zsh-specific?  If not, it may be an
incompatibility with sh syntax.  You could try

[[ -s "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm" ]] &&
  emulate sh -c 'source "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm"'

--- but unless you know that's the problem that's not going to do any
good, and if that *is* the problem and this doesn't fix it we'll need to
know more about the context of the error.

pws