Signal 18 (CONT) caught by ps (procps-ng version 3.3.9)

Executing `ps -ef | wc -l` in a zsh shell script or directly with `echo $(ps -ef | wc -l)` will cause this message to appear:

    Signal 18 (CONT) caught by ps (procps-ng version 3.3.9).
    ps:display.c:66: please report this bug```

`ps -ef | wc -l` works as usual.
This happens only with latest zsh version, not with other shells nor previous zsh versions. And also it seems to happen only on ARM. I previously opened an issue on ArchLinux ARM repo and they told me to report the bug here.

Varsions are:
* zsh 5.0.5-1
* procps-ng 3.3.9-1