Re: It seems that I find a zle -F full CPU bug

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:36:26 -0800
> This is going to require more #ifdef's to examine fds[] in the poll() case
> and the bits in errfds in the select() case.

Yes, they're annoyingly different.  It's quite possible we don't
actually need select() --- certainly it will only be needed for some
pokey old non-POSIX thing.

> Aside:  Am I misreading the code, or is it the case that the (HAVE_TIO &&
> sun) #ifdef branch does not support zle -F ?

It should prefer poll or failing that select.  If we don't have any such feature
we can't support zle -F.

pws