Re: completer for file extensions

Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> This - needs to be a .. or BRACE_CCL needs to be set locally. Even

Thanks. It also needs to be .. to work for a number greater than 9.

> with this fix, the completer does nothing for me. I tried printing
> both $files and $mfiles and they contain more or less the correct list
> of extensions, but nothing shows up through the completion system.

I checked and it works for me starting from zsh -f.
If even mfiles contains a list of more than one extension then I can't
see why the compadd would fail to add matches. Have you got any matching
controls specified? What's your full completer list?

Oliver