Re: zsh.org should redirect to www.zsh.org

[>workers]

Speaking of this, kind of -- the zsh.org domain registration expires in
April of this year.  Currently registered to Andrew Main AKA Zefram,
from whom we haven't heard in years.  Technical contact is Geoff Wing,
who I know is still reading this list at least some of the time.

Zefram, if you are still reading this list, please let us know what we
should do to renew the registration.  Or Geoff, if you know, speak up!