Re: Segfault in hrealloc somewhere between rpromts and syntax highlighting

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014 00:05:41 -0700
> I'm otherwise not able to reproduce the crash with the sample you provided,

I wasn't either, where I've tried it (Fedora, which most of my instances
of zsh use; I have access to a RedHat Enterprise system which doesn't
vary the base much), as with previous similar reports.

Probably my only other local option is Cygwin, though even if
reproducible there it might not be a great debugging experience.

It would be interesting to hear experiences of other systems where the
memory corruption associated with syntax highlighting is or is not
easily reproducible as an effor to help narrow it down --- configuration
flags as well as OS might conceivably be relevant.

pws