Re: Parser issues and and [[ $var ]]

I've found a couple of other bugs with 32604, so it's probably just as
well that I didn't commit/push it.  Does anyone know why the lexer
sometimes sets (tok = DOUTBRACK, tokstr = "\220\220") and other times
(tok = DOUTBRACK, tokstr = NULL) ?

It would seem as though it ought to be consistent.  It does seem to
consistently "return" (tok = DAMPER, tokstr = NULL) for example.