Re: Unicode, Korean, normalization form, Mac OS X and tab completion

On May 31,  8:16pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I'm currently wondering if there is scope for normalising keyboard input
} really early --- before we feed it back to the shell --- and turning it
} back into the usual keyboard form right at the end

Per thread with Chet, I think normalizing the filesystem is the easier
way to go.  Keyboard input is already as close to normalized as it needs
to be, I think, and with only a couple of exceptions all the names we
get from the filesystem come through zreaddir().

--
Barton E. Schaefer