Removal of cond_match() - wrong?

PWS removed the seemingly unused cond_match() function in workers/32640,
but I was just glancing at Etc/zsh-development-guide and found in the
Modules section:

  - int cond_match(args, num, str)
    Again, the first two arguments are the same as for the other
    functions. The third argument is any string. The result of the
    function is non-zero if the num'th string from the array taken
    as a glob pattern matches the given string.

So this is intended to be called from third-party modules.  I suppose it
therefore should be put back.