patches for 6 different (but related) problems

The patches I submitted solve 6 different problems that all break the building of zsh in specific cases. I would certainly suggest using my 5th patch because this also fixes the problem of an incorrect build in some cases: The returnvalue of memcpy is used a couple of times but if autoconf can't find memcpy and memmove then memcpy get's defined as memmove and (without the patch) memmove gets defined as a macro using bcopy that doesn't provide this return value. Some (admittedly strange) compilers will still compile this and return a random value.