Re: shell script that replaces the command line

Thanks.

This is OK,
0 Fri 0:08:54 DaveBook yost /Users/yost
215 Z% print -z echo foo
0 Fri 0:09:33 DaveBook yost /Users/yost
216 Z% echo foo

but there must be a way to replace the current command line rather than setting the contents of the next one, yes?