Re: zsh domain and keyword in CN

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 08:45:00AM +0000, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> We received this at another project and decided to reply.

Me, too. They asked for "mozillian" or "mozidebian" or such on
Debian's mailing list for mozilla packages. :-)

> (It's probably not spam --- it doesn't ask for a credit card number
> or anything.)

Not yet. :-)

The trick seems that they hope that the people they ask if the
trademark usage is ok, say "no" and then buy that domain instead of
the claimed buyer from those who were asking.

So the chance are high is that there was not really anyone interested
in zsh.cn or such, but they hoped we would buy it if we hear that
someone else may buy it.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | abe@xxxxxxxxx (Mail+Jabber)