Hi

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today? I am happy to write you today. I am Anne Lucitano Garcia, i am looking for new friends, I believe in love, and outstanding knowledge, to me race, sex, age, and colour of the skin, are all jokes, they are not barrier when we have affection to humanity, i like creative and happy people and dislike pride, dishonesty, lies and arrogance. I come across your contact today as i am searching matured, Intelligent and enticising friend, hoping to establish a good friendship with you. I will like us to chat, exchange mails, then I will send you my photo and tell you more about me. I will want to know more about you as well.
I will be waiting for your kind response through my personal address: annie88sa@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you very much.

Yours;
Annie