Re: zsh-5.0.5-dev-1

Hi Peter,

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 07:12:41PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> There's a test release 5.0.5-dev-1 for 5.0.6 under
>
> http://www.zsh.org/pub/development/
>
> for those that wish to try it out before I release it.
>
> I don't think there have been any structural changes this time, so with
> any luck there shouldn't be any serious installation problems.

Hrm. Not sure if there's something missing in the tar ball of if
there's some need to change our packaging in Debian, but generating
the docs fails as follows:

  make[2]: *** No rule to make target '../../Doc/texi2html.conf', needed by 'zsh_toc.html'.  Stop.

Will investigate.

P.S.: Could you also push the git tag for the commit from which you've
built the tar balls?d

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | abe@xxxxxxxxx (Mail+Jabber)