Re: zsh 5.0.5-dev-2 / Occassional hangs on Test/A05execution.ztst

On Aug 13, 2014 10:51 AM, "Axel Beckert" <abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I had one local build (Linux 3.15, amd64/x86_64) which stopped at
> Test/A05execution.ztst but didn't investigate further. I pressed
> Ctrl-C, started it again and it built fine the second time.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=zsh&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=5.0.5-dev-2-1&stamp=1407936338

That's an interesting one because it's testing for the shell hanging - but
the test itself is supposed to time out and kill the stuck shell, which is
also not happening.  This makes me wonder if both problems are related to
the automated build system, i.e., the test is assuming something about the
execution environment that isn't true when running as an automated job.