I WANT TO PARTNERSHIP WITH YOU.

Hello sir/madam,
Compliments,
I got your contact from a business directory. I decided to contact you for a business with my company. The company I work with is into manufacturing of pharmaceutical materials. There is a raw material which the company used to send me to India to buy. Right now I have been promoted to the post of manager. The company can not send me to India again, they will send a more junior staff. The director has asked for the contact of the supplier in India. I need a person I will present to the company as the supplier in India. You will now buy the product from the local dealer and supply to my company. The profit would be shared between you and I. Why I don't want the company to have direct contact of the local dealer is that, I don't want the company to know the actual price I was buying the product. If you are interested kindly contact me for more details. my email id is (dr.maxlu@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Thanks!
Mr. Maxwell Lambert