Re: VCS_INFO_get_data_svn:31: bad set of key/value pairs for associative array

On Oct 22,  6:24am, Manfred Lotz wrote:
}
} In my .zshrc I have defined a function svn
}
} After upgrading to zsh 5.0.7-1 in Fedora 20 I get this error if I
} happen to be in a svn repository:
}
} VCS_INFO_get_data_svn:31: bad set of key/value pairs for associative
} array

In Functions/VCS_Info/Backends/VCS_INFO_get_data_svn there are a few
places where calls to "${vcs_comm[cmd]} info ..." are made; the output
of this is then parsed.  Your wrapper must be producing different output
which can't be parsed properly.

I suppose VCS_INFO_get_data_svn ought to use "command ${vcs_comm[cmd]}"
instead to bypass any such wrapper functions.  There are around three
dozen places in Functions/VCS_Info/Backends/* that could similarly use
the "command" prefix if we want to support Manfred's style of use.