Re: dnf completion

Hi Igor,

Igor Gnatenko wrote:
> I've implemented bash-completion for dnf package manager[0].
> Now I switched to using zsh as my primary shell and found some cool
> things, but I need completion for dnf. As I see yum functions
> implemented in zsh, can you do this for dnf too? How I can help? Where
> I can find documentation how to implement this completion?

A  while  ago I  wrote  a  10000ft view  of  the  completion system.  It
describes  some terminology,  basics,  misconceptions  and explains  one
small completion  in further detail. It  then lists a number  of further
reading material to get you on the right track. You can find it here:

  http://bewatermyfriend.org/p/2012/003/

Hope that helps.

Regards, Frank