Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
[PATCH] doc: refer to `-t` from timeout description of `-q`
- X-seq: zsh-workers 33746
- From: Daniel Hahler <genml+zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Subject: [PATCH] doc: refer to `-t` from timeout description of `-q`
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:48:31 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=thequod.de; h= x-mailer:message-id:date:date:subject:subject:from:from:received :received:received; s=postfix2; t=1416595732; bh=akF/AcxzbWN0I5u jm7XkLZQqujqU7e7eppHfDqm6CYs=; b=uoftl2KjIay/iVQ8osmqqaqqaxQVimh qOrM8Obynfh4h+4bPtK+vFhnHucyYR7hjCY8RwBd2kB+8XncOuHr2RlSOdh+in1c OtEpQw5xlDkUW3FAZdECLtMaU2lh1qJlgFwhCX0AQJ/36XuZgAjdCSBx17xZl/GI JAbcuaG9GmbI=
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
From: Daniel Hahler <git@xxxxxxxxxx>
Doc/Zsh/builtins.yo | 8 ++++----
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/Doc/Zsh/builtins.yo b/Doc/Zsh/builtins.yo
index edc335e..4463123 100644
@@ -1294,10 +1294,10 @@ item(tt(-q))(
Read only one character from the terminal and set var(name) to
`tt(y)' if this character was `tt(y)' or `tt(Y)' and to `tt(n)' otherwise.
With this flag set the return status is zero only if the character was
-`tt(y)' or `tt(Y)'. This option may be used with a timeout; if
-the read times out, or encounters end of file, status 2 is returned.
-Input is read from the terminal unless one of tt(-u)
-or tt(-p) is present. This option may also be used within zle widgets.
+`tt(y)' or `tt(Y)'. This option may be used with a timeout (see tt(-t)); if
+the read times out, or encounters end of file, status 2 is returned. Input is
+read from the terminal unless one of tt(-u) or tt(-p) is present. This option
+may also be used within zle widgets.
item(tt(-k) [ var(num) ])(
Read only one (or var(num)) characters. All are assigned to the first
Messages sorted by: