Re: I'm having trouble with git ...

On Dec 7,  7:39pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: I'm having trouble with git ...
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database ./objects
} >
} > This started happening after PWS created the interrupt_abort branch, but I
} > don't know if that's related.
}
} No, I've been able to commit since then, but I couldn't commit my last
} patch on that branch, either, for the same reason.  Something going on at
} sf.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6448242/git-push-error-insufficient-permission-for-adding-an-object-to-repository-datab

Do any of us have shell access to the git repository?